Chrome (any version) (Windows)
1. Select Setting from the Customize and control Google Chrome drop-down menu.
2. Click the Privacy and security tab.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 (Windows)
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools drop-down menu.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click the Custom level button... under the Security level for this zone heading.
4. Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
5. Under Active scripting, choose Enable.
6. Click OK to leave Security Settings.
7. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
Microsoft Edge (Windows)
1. Select Settings from the Settings and More drop-down menu.
2. Click the Site permissions tab.
Mozilla Firefox any version (Windows)
1. Enter about:config into the URL bar in Firefox.
2. Select the blue Accept the Risk and Continue button.
Safari iOS 7 onwards (Macintosh)
1. Select Preferences... from the Safari drop-down menu.
2. Select the Security section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
4. Close the Security window.
Safari on an iPhone
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down to the Safari icon and tap it.
3. At the bottom of the Safari settings screen tap Advanced.