Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows)
1. Select Internet Options from the Tools drop-down menu.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click the Custom level button... under the Security level for this zone heading.
4. Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
5. Under Active scripting, choose Enable.
6. Click OK to leave Security Settings.
7. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
Mozilla Firefox (Windows)
1. Select Options from the Tools drop-down menu.
2. Select the Content section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
4. Click OK.
Safari (Windows, Macintosh)
1. Select Preferences... from the Safari drop-down menu.
2. Select the Security section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
4. Close the Security window.